Go back in time to explore ancient forests, lakes and the seas around Zealandia, and discover unique survivors and long-extinct animals that once made this land their home:
- Dinosaurs of Gondwana and Zealandia
- Giant penguins and shark-toothed dolphins
- Crocodilian and turtle inhabitants of ancient lakes
- Moa, adzebill and other extinct birds
- Tuatara, wētā and bird survivors
This beautifully illustrated and highly informative book is aimed at children from pre-schoolers up and anyone curious about New Zealand’s ancient past and the animals that have lived here.
Size: 23 x 21 cm