Auckland electric tramways, 1924. AET Co. Ltd.
Tāmaki Paenga Hira Auckland War Memorial Museum. G9084.A8P33.
This unique Auckland Museum Store product has been designed by us and inspired by our collection, Tāmaki Makaurau Auckland and Aotearoa New Zealand.
- This is an Adult - 3 layer face mask that's washable and reusable time and again.
- Each mask has 2 layers of cotton & 1 outer layer of polyester.
- Two over ear straps are adjustable in length using a simple slide mechanism.
- A squeeze tight, secure nose clip provides better protection against the possible transfer of airborne particles.
- Adult masks features an internal pocket to allow the wearer to insert an extra layer of protection.
The mask is a non-medical device but will protect against solid particles and droplets. Hand washing in a mild detergent is recommended after each use, rinse well and dry before using again.
Size: 22 x 14cm